Serving Colorado

Our office is here to help you with issues at the federal level, and we want to hear from you on matters regarding Colorado and the country. From requesting a flag that’s flown over the U.S. Capitol to inquiring about internships with our office, we’re here to help.

How can we help you?

As Colorado’s U.S. Senator, John is working to tackle the issues that matter most to Coloradans, from addressing climate change and protecting our public lands to supporting small businesses and lowering health care costs.

Leave a Comment

Help with a Federal Agency


Request a Flag

Request a Tour

Academy Nominations

About John

Banjo Lesson


Frequently Asked Questions

What if I am not a resident of Colorado?

Please contact a member of the U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives who represents you. You can find your senators here and your U.S. House member here.

How do I contact Senator Hickenlooper?

Leave your thoughts on legislation or issues by filling out the form here.

I'd like to request a meeting with the Senator?

Please fill out this form with all relevant information and we will do our best to accommodate.

Colorado Resources

You might be looking for help that falls under the purview of the State of Colorado, not the federal government. Here you can learn more about state and local resources and assistance.