We’re here to help!

Navigating large bureaucracies within the federal government can be confusing and frustrating. We are here to help! Our office’s Constituent Advocates can help Coloradans cut through government red tape and ensure you’re treated fairly and get support when you need it most. Our office is ready to help you work through a problem you may be experiencing with a federal agency.

We can serve as your advocate, help answer questions, find resources, and solve problems. Although we cannot ask an agency to circumvent its rules, force it to decide in your favor, or change a final decision, we are happy to make inquiries about the status of your case and ensure that you are treated fairly and respectfully. Please note that our office cannot assist in judicial or most state matters, but we may be able to refer you to the proper resource.

If you need help, please select a topic from the list below and our staff will be in touch as quickly as possible.

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I am not a resident of Colorado?

Please contact a member of the U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives who represents you. You can find your senators here and your U.S. House member here.

How do I contact Senator Hickenlooper?

Please visit our contact page to send a message to Senator Hickenlooper.

I’d like to request a meeting with the Senator?

Please visit our meeting request page to request a meeting with Senator Hickenlooper.

Contact the Office

If your issue is urgent and time-sensitive, please call our Denver office at 303-244-1628

Office Locations


Find a Location


Building's Name



City Phone


Our offices are open for walk-in visits on the days listed, and available by phone Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM local time. For urgent help with a federal agency, please call the Denver office at 303-244-1628 or e-mail casework@hickenlooper.senate.gov.